Relationships are one of the most vital parts of a man or woman’s life. Every individual on earth are made through relationships. Through friendships, partnerships, fellowship or whatever ship you both sail on. But in this article we are going to be seeing how to revive a dying relationship.
They are different types of relationships, the friendships, partnerships, fellowships, (which could be religious) but in this article we would be focusing more on the dating type of relationship, where there are consensual intimacy between both parties. So how do you save a dying relationship?.
First you have to know and figure out why your relationship is dying and the signs attached to it. If you’re too toxic or unbearable as a person or it comes from your partner there is a possibility that your relationship is at the verge of dying. If you notice a sudden detachment and lack of special care from your boyfriend or girlfriend, it may be a sign that your relationship is dying. If you notice a level of toxicity in a relationship that was once full of bliss and happiness, where there is lack of good energy, it’s a sign that your relationship is at the verge of dying.
Now there are certain ways that you can take to revive that dying relationship.
9 Ways to Revive your Dying Relationship
1. Talk about it: The talking stage is not just something that happens at the beginning of a relationship or it’s not a stepping stone to starting a relationship, but it is the relationship itself. Communication makes most of relationship. So the first step to revive your dying relationship is to talk about how you feel about the relationship and how the both of you have to work together to make it work.
2. Sending Love Paragraphs for Him/Her: Long paragraphs for him or her could serve as a wholesome time for that significant other Those little messages you send at random. Your message of reassurance, your message of daily rekindling of your live for that person. The Good Morning texts, the how much you miss them text, the random cute photos with the caption “I love you”. When you randomly post your partners picture with a love caption under it and the tag. The random love confession messages that you can send at anytime of the day. Even the Goodnight text, the random “I can’t sleep text cause I miss you and can’t wait to see you text” midnight text. You could also send love paragraphs to that significant other to show how much you love that person, how much you care and how much you want to spend the rest of your life with that person.
3. Don’t Rush It: Both points listed above are the most important things to do in reviving you’re your dying relationship. But, inasmuch as you do this do not expect change immediately. It takes time and commitment to these things. So you must thread lightly. You don’t want to lose that person so you must take your time. It’s your relationship and with your special person you have all the time in the world.
4. Sexual Intimacy: For couples who have consensual sex, this could be a perfect way of expressing your love for that special person. Make love to your partner and take your time in making sure you both get equal treatments of pleasure. This could serve as not just a reminder but a rekindling of that relationship.
6. Withdraw If Needed: Like I said at the beginning of this article, some relationships need a little break. The withdrawal process is not a break up, but a little space to get yourself together. To revive your emotional and mental health for the betterment of your relationship. Most people don’t understand this, that is why they always see this as a break up. The withdrawal process should be an agreement between both parties for the betterment of – not just the relationship – but themselves as individuals.
7. Be Ready To Compromise: When I write relationship articles, I do love to talk about compromisation from both parties. In a dying relationship, this might be one thing that might be missing. No one might be willing to bend for the other, but to save your relationship, Compromising doesn’t show that you are weak, it just shows how much you’re willing to do for your significant other. Although, taking full responsibility may be a little extreme. In compromising it has to be something that is from both sides. If one is not willing to compromise for you, to be flexible in decisions for you, then that it not the one for you.
8. Pray: Weird right? I know. But in a relationship, you might not be religious but you believe in hope, then pray to what you hope in. If you’re going to be spending the rest of your life with that person, then you must pray.
9. Seek Professional Help: This would always be the last thing on the list, if all these listed above doesn’t work, seek professional help. Meet a relationship coach, or a therapist, or read more relationship articles like this one. Remember, you’re not bringing a third party into your relationship, you’re only doing what you know can work best.
Reviving your dying relationship may seem like a lot of work. But it would be easier if you saw it as fighting from the winning side. Reviving your dying relationship doesn’t necessarily mean you are starting all over again – Even though it may feel like it- it’s just a default button that doesn’t reset but rearranges.
There are many other ways that could save your dying relationship, but these nine are the most significant. You can still save your relationship. You can still spend the rest of your life with that person, and you are reading this article with a lot of questions in your head -Which you can ask in the comments section – but don’t let doubt creep into that beautiful mind of yours. I’m pretty sure you love that person. So stop wallowing and go get your girl! Stop wallowing and go get your man!